GUCCI Client Advisor - Heathrow All Terminals
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service being it in-store or on distance. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
- Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from the moment they enter the store.
- Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients.
- Selects the right products to the client needs and benefits. Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate sales techniques.
- Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities.
- Collects meaningful customer information throughout the client journey to feed into the CRM system.
- Effectively uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
- Guides and influences the client to make the best possible decision to buy the right product.
- Experience achieving sales targets in a fast-paced retail Fashion/Luxury environment
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Passion for and sound knowledge about Gucci and luxury fashion.
- Fluent in English, any other languages would be a plus.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including weekends, and holidays as needed.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- United Kingdom