GUCCI Global Retail Operations Project Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
• Business needs collection and definition:
• Design retail processes, develop strategic initiatives and implement operational processes for retail channels.
• Project development, roll out, execution and follow up at regional or global level, ensuring a successful implementation.
• Overall control of each project delivery and follow up assigned to the appointed PM, related to the Retail Operations Area.
• Work with key strategic and operational stakeholders to shape process, systems, and data to improve retail processes.
• Partner with the IT department to ensure that all the retail information systems are functioning and operative.
• Project presentation ensuring an effectively buy-in of the main stakeholder and end-users.
• Retail report optimization to enhance data review, performances, and analysis.
Things that should be in your background:
• At least 5 years of Retail background.
• 2-3 years in Retail/Store Operations.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
Other attributes that will help you in this Role:
• Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Genuine passion for retail dynamics and processes.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Availability and passion for travelling up to 20% of your working time.
- Full time