KERING Accounts Payable Supervisor
Haywards Heath - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor who will report to the Director of Finance & Administration based in Haywards Heath.
You will manage the UK Accounts Payable operations for the UK companies within the Kering group.
How you will contribute
- Managing the Accounts Payable team (6 heads)
- Leading on the implementation of SAP for Accounts Payable processes
- Development of new Accounts Payable processes and controls to meet expanding business needs
- Supporting brand Financial Controllers in their requests for information
- Working with the Treasury Manager to ensure payment processing data is complete
- Ensuring daily invoice processing is completed accurately and timely and that all invoices are uploaded to accounting systems, investigating errors ensuring accurate recording of data
- Preparing daily payment schedules and assessing the availability of funds
- Assisting with payment processing on group banking system
- Managing the administration of company credit cards
- Support in the preparation of audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Preparation and review of Aged Creditor reports and department statistical analysis.
Who you are
- Experience of Accounts Payable
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Experience in process/systems development and implementation
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting System would also be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Strong communication and team working skills
- You should be pro-active
- Ability to problem solve and work in a logical manner
- Ability to be receptive of change and manage changes in working practices
- Good attention to detail
- Competent in managing high volumes of data
- Strong excel and general IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering Corporate Shared Service team based in Haywards Heath and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom