KERING CRM Campaign Developer
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
Kering Client and Digital Department aims at accelerating digital transformation leveraging innovation, tech and artificial intelligence with a strong focus on customer experience.
Following the implementation of Salesforce at Group Level, it has been decided to create a Group CRM Factory to accelerate our CRM excellence transformation.
This will be the unique opportunity to federate initiatives and to launch a transversal CRM strategy within the organization to best serve our clients and develop their engagement.
The CRM Operation Manager is seeking an English speaker CRM Campaign Developer to reinforce and join our dynamic team based in Paris/Italy and the challenge to settle an ambitious data strategy for the Group and its Brands. This is a new role.
You will support the Campaign Operation Manager to execute in Salesforce the catalogue of Customer Journeys for the Brands.
How you will contribute
- Realize of a brief for each campaign on each channel (email, text message, print, media, social, website personalization)
- Execute the campaigns operations with the internal (Kering Tech, brands, etc.…) or external partners & agencies when needed
- Report on operations executions and ensure delivery excellence in terms of cost and time to market
#1 – Realize the brief of each communication and evaluate realization planning
- Be the single point of contact of brands for campaigns operations
- Realize workshop with Brands team to specify business rules (initial targeting criteria for automatic campaigns, exit criteria, re-entry criteria , etc…)
- Determine the right targeting and assess volume to support campaign objective
- Determine the control group
- Formalize a campaign brief and assess development planning taking into account workload and capacity planning
#2 – Develop campaign into SFMC & Coordinate all teams involved in operations
- Identify all stakeholders to be involved in a campaign and their roles in the process
- Realize the day to day planning to respect the time to market
- Set-up campaigns on Salesforce marketing cloud: create targeting (by setting up one or several data extensions) through SQL rules when needed, set-up automation, create workflows (journeys splits), configure communication channels (email, sms, postal, tasks, etc…) and set the timezone
- Create historization logs
#3 – Manage contents
- Integrate HTML into SFMC
- Set-up right personalization fields and dynamic contents
- Use AMP script if needed to manage personalization
#4 – Manage tests and go-live operations
- Realize SFMC tests and manage end to end tests (in SFMC and connected tools)
- Identify and solve issues identified (with the support of Product team and Kering tech when needed)
- Coordinate brands team to execute UAT tests (CRM teams, MIS team, etc…) and organize Go / No go meeting before launching the automatic campaign
- Support post go-live brands team
#5 – Continuous operation improvement & excellence
- Monitor each step of the activities
- Identify areas of improvement in terms of workload, time to market, governance
- Report on all activities to brands & CRM Factory management
Who you are
We are looking for candidate which demonstrate strong achievements in Digital & Customer campaigns operations, both operational and strategic familiar with Group / BU organization.
- Passionate about customer engagement & communication
- Knowledge about SFMC: Journey builder, Email studio, SMS studio, Content studio, Audience builder, Automation Studio (SFMC Consultant certification is a plus)
- Strong knowledge about targeting tools and SQL language
- Knowledge of HTML integration, AMP Script and APEX
- Business results oriented
- Strong coordination skills and ability to manage operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
- Background in Digital Agency or digital / CRM consulting company
- Global Knowledge about CRM / Martech / Digital technologies
- 2-5 years of experience
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English/French and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Italian spoken is a plus
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time