KERING - E-commerce EMEA Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
The E-commerce Team of Kering Group is currently seeking an E-commerce EMEA (Europe/Middle East) Project Manager to join our dynamic team, based in Paris, France.
Reporting to the International E-commerce Director, you will be in charge of helping to define and prioritize requirements & processes for the EMEA market, for multiple Luxury Brands, to be incorporated into Group omnichannel roadmap and support local roll out effectively.
How you will contribute
- Feed up local requirements & processes (from a Group Perspective) to be incorporated into central omnichannel roadmap
- Manage prioritization of roadmap for EMEA (realization of business case ROI from local-specific development requests / projects)
- Support roll out of omnichannel roadmap in EMEA, coordinating stakeholders (local brand teams, IT team, operations, customer care, retail team, legal and finance teams) and feeding back to Central Product Management Team
- In charge of coordinating local testing, training, local project management
- Provide brands with local-specific advice on digital best practice, share knowledge and advice, help manage proof of concepts & pilots
- Support and train client services teams on new functionalities and process including the production and upkeep of training documents
- Ongoing run support by escalating or resolving issues
Who you are
- A Digital, E-commerce, Omnichannel expert in project management on EMEA market with at least 6-7 years’ experience,
- Experience working with multiple business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to summarize, simplify and communicate complex or technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Articulate and collaborative, able to influence others and hold them accountable in a professional and diplomatic manner
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for online retail environments and E-commerce
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
Why work with us ?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious
beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually
and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and
consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time