KERING EYEWEAR Stagiaire - Marketing Centralized Channels
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern as part of our dynamic Centralised Channels team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Conduct periodic analysis of sales trends and collection performance in the Centralised Channels division for the entire portfolio of Kering Eyewear brands.
- Facilitate market research and competitor analysis to identify specific market opportunities and/or trends in terms of product and price positioning for business development.
- Consolidate qualitative feedback from different markets/channels to support activities related to new collection development and briefing of specific market needs.
- Coordinate cross-functional communication (Brand Management, Marketing, Communication, Sales, Operations) and tracking of information related to special channel projects in full compliance with deadlines.
- Support your manager in the drafting of internal reports.
Who you are:
- Degree in economics and/or marketing
- Fluent knowledge of English and Italian
- Excellent knowledge of the "Office" package, specifically Excel and Power Point
- Ability to read and monitor key performance indicators
- Passion for the product, organisational skills and spirit of initiative
- Inclination to work in a team
- Short working experience in Brand Management, Merchandising or Retail, Eyewear, Fragrances or Luxury Fashion Accessories preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time