KERING Inventory Control Analyst
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will oversee all the activities related to the stock management for the E-Commerce business under the supervision of the E-Commerce Controller and with the collaboration of the Brand Inventory Controllers.
How you will contribute
- Perform Sales Audit and Sales reconciliation
- Manage inbound flow, return flow to vendors and the related reports.
- Check and reconcile purchases from main suppliers
- Monitor pricing alignment and control
- Prevent and monitor inventory discrepancies and ensure that they can be reconciled
- Update Sales & Margin files
- Perform Monthly reconciliations between inventory and accounting
- Support the team in carrying out annual stock-takes, investigate the discrepancies and posting the results
- Manage Stock adjustments
- Maintain vendors relationship in order to manage deliveries, pick up of goods, check documents and shared information
- Run and check reports on warehouse information, inventory data, on time crossing of goods and products assortment
- Provide problem solving solutions on deliveries, i.e. faulty items or packaging issues
- Assist in Ad-Hoc related project where necessary
Who you are
- Graduate in Economics, Statistics, Management Engineering, or related fields
- A professional with at least 3 years of experience as stock control analyst in a multinational environment with strong analytical skills and knowledgeable in Excel
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills and results oriented with a high attention to details
- A professional with proven experience, working cross-functionally and manage inventory discrepancies effectively
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken); French is a plus
- Knowledgeable about JDE, JDA or SAP
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Finance team and actively contribute to Kering’s ongoing success and growth. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time