KERING OPERATIONS Business Planning Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
Nowadays Supply Chain Visibility and Velocity are two critical success factors for leading companies.
In order to elevate the service level towards its key fashion houses at optimal costs, Kering Group Operations is pushing the development of long-term planning and anticipation capabilities from an end-to-end perspective.
Hence, the creation of a collaborative platform in which the Fashion Houses and the Logistics Stakeholders can stay connected together, exchanging data about business demand evolution and special events, becomes a strategic asset.
You will play a key role in the set-up of logistic planning process, acting as:
- Brand point of reference guiding them in taking part of specific planning routines and to enhance their level of maturity in dealing with planning subjects
- Internal Group Operation orchestrator, ensuring that Central Operations, Transports and Regional Logistics will deal with appropriate and timely information to size their capacity
Furthermore, you will be responsible to ensure the synchronization between the volumes and the Inventory on-hand evolution and the implementation of global strategic projects like the transition of the business to the new Central Distribution Center, the consolidation of the Regional Warehouses in SEAP and changes in distribution strategies by the Brand.
How you will contribute
- Interact tightly with the Brands in order to structure and regularize the collection of data and qualitative inputs concerning their business evolution and special events/projects
- Collaborate with Brand Customer Service departments and Brand Supply Chain functions in the global context of CPFR's activities (Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment) as a key element of the correct alignment between business and delivery needs of the managed processes
- Drive the sharing of data and information to Central Operations, Transport, Regional Logistics in order to guide the sizing of the related logistics capacity
- Interact with Finance Department in order to feed the key inputs relevant for the budget and business trajectory elaboration
- Support the Business Planning Director in designing and implementing a collaborative logistic capacity planning process involving Brands and external stakeholders
- Guide the development of the logistic capacity planning system in Board with Kering Technologies Center of Excellence
- Develop forecasting methodologies to drill down the demand in terms of requirements at product category, geography and distribution flow level and to convert it into alternative unit of measures (e.g. cubic meters and cartons)
- Ensure the consistency between the mid-long term and short-term capacity planning process
- Recognize in advance potential constraints affecting the distribution chain, propose actions in order to solve them and support the elaboration of the related business cases
- Maintain yearly planning calendars for all the key activity points of the distribution chain and coordinate the capacity set-up to cope with specific closure
- Implement disciplined and structured monitoring of planning process performance (forecast accuracy, schedule adherence, capacity utilization) and related impact in terms of costs
- Participate to regular review with the logistic providers (3PL and Freight Forwarders) to share results, verify the gap between actual performance versus target and define corrective actions
Who you are
- You are graduated in Management Engineering or Business Administration
- A professional with at least 7 years of work experience in in Sales and Operations planning processes in structured and multinational companies, in Fashion Industry and Logistics company as a plus
- You have an APICS CPIM certification (as a plus)
- Expert in MS Office package (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word)
- Knowledgeable about data analytics tool (Board, PowerBI) and forecasting/planning systems
- Knowledgeable about SAP and AS400
- You have strong analytical, data-driven and decision making skills
- Able to simplify complex dynamics keeping a holistic view focusing on the big picture and to prioritize and follow up on various projects
- Cooperative, with a positive attitude and excellent communication and listening capabilities, used to work and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Result oriented, flexible, adaptable and self-motivated
- Deeply curious and focused on continuous improvement
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time