KERING OPERATIONS Reverse Logistic Analytics Representative (fixed term)
Kering - Agency
Vezia - Switzerland
You will be an integral part of the Reverse Logistics team and will analyze and ensure an excellent standard of service and satisfaction for internal customers by managing the relationship with clients in cooperation with all the departments involved and all Brands. This exciting opportunity will allow you to provide top quality service across our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Support implementation of system set-up and roll out of it at brand level
- Review and optimization of ADMIN processes and communication flows with all stakeholders
- Report and analyze reverse operations and lead times
- Cooperate with the front offices, managing all product returns and checking retail invoices issuing
- Track and manage transfers to and from return warehouses
- Supervise daily interactions with warehouses
- Supervise shipping schedules to consolidate goods pick up liaising with selected transport suppliers
- Send timely feedback to the stakeholders on the status of the process of goods receipt
Who you are
- Experience in process analysis and business reporting
- An expert in using Microsoft Office and related applications
- An excellent communicator able to work well with individuals from all levels of an organisation and suppliers
- A collaborative problem solver who is able to prioritize
- A proactive results-oriented person who is able to regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken (good knowledge of either French or German would be an advantage)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time