KERING OPERATIONS Worldwide Transport Support (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
NOVARA - Italy
You will be part of the Worldwide Transport team, supporting the Worldwide B2B Transport Manager in all activities related to the worldwide transportation of luxury goods. This role will allow you to support the control and management of the shipments in a moment of deep transformation of our distribution operating model.
How you will contribute
- the coordination, organization and control of inbound and outbound flows of all purchased/sold goods, according to delivery priorities, partnering with selected freight forwarders
- the management of shippers in order to identify and solve any possible problem
- the collection of all necessary documentation to monitor the imports and the shipping progress
- the Manager in ensuring deliveries are done on time and respecting all requirements (transit time, quality, cost)
- Follow up special shipments, updating Brand Retail/Supply Chain departments
- Interact with the multi-brand / Brand Customer Service team to provide customers with information on shipments’ progress / exceptions
- Report issues, service failures, operational hiccups into transport ticketing system and actively partner with internal and external stakeholders, including Technology department
Who you are
- An individual with an experience in transportation gained in a transport or logistic company
- Master degree in Business Management or Engineering as a plus
- An excellent problem solver with strong organizational skills, able to handle priorities and deadlines with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- You have good stakeholder management and communication skills
- A professional data oriented, with a quantitative mindset and high level of attention to details
- Systems savvy with advanced Excel knowledge; Power BI skills as a plus
- Sensitive to a sustainable way of developing business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time