KERING Supply Chain and Logistics Brand Project Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will support the Globe Business Engagement Lead in orchestrating the relationship with our brands in regard to Globe program and support projects that require a dedicated coordination of business-related tasks, taking into consideration level of priority or need of speeding up delivery.
How you will contribute
- Manage all the interfaces with the brands in regard to the Globe program engaging with the Supply Chain and Operations team of each brand and securing stakeholders management within the Brands
- Ensure that Brand requests are correctly translated and followed up in initiatives and set them up with the coordination of Globe project team and Group Supply Chain and Logistics functions
- Act as a project manager for the transformation initiatives/projects agreed with brands, facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with all stakeholders, ensuring project roadmap is deployed, decisions are taken, risks are mitigated, issues are solved, monitoring business impacts and effort required, tracking project progress and providing constant visibility to all brand stakeholders
- Be a robust point of contact for the assigned initiative to identify and manage dependencies with other projects and streams, ensuring consistency with the overall transformation program
Who you are
- Graduate in Engineering, Economics, or related studies
- You have a demonstrable experience of Program / Project Planning and Management, including knowledge of project management methodologies
- Experienced in projects in Logistics, Operations, eCommerce areas as a plus
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- You have excellent organizational skills and structured approach to project work
- Able to set priorities, work independently and effectively manage own time
- Flexible and stress tolerant, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, while maintaining a proactive approach
- You have a process and continuous improvement mindset
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Power Point
- Interested in Operations and Logistics topics and a passion to drive the topic within the business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian and French as a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time