KERING Talent Acquisition Specialist on Tech and Digital Functions
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a seasoned Talent Acquisition Specialist who will report to the Corporate Head of Talent Acquisition France, UK, Germany, Spain and Netherlands as part of our dynamic team based in Paris.
You will be an integral part of the Kering Corporate Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise and you will be accountable for putting your utmost effort into the Talent Acquisition activities with a high focus on Tech and Digital Functions. You will eagerly focus on sourcing and selecting talents. You will be managing the recruiting process and systems in order to organize and implement an efficient, inclusive, competitive and cost-effective recruitment plan.
How you will contribute
- Implement the recruiting process (i.e. create and post job requisitions, research and source candidates, carry out phone screening, interview and evaluate candidates, facilitate applicant testing etc.)
- Collaborate with the Tech & Digital HRBPs to collect the recruiting needs, to provide recruiting progress updates and to exchange feedback
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers during all the recruiting process in order to have a constant update and to provide an excellent service
- Adhere to Talent Acquisition policies and procedures and cooperate in the process continuous improvement
- Manage and use the applicant tracking system to manage internal/external recruitment processes
- Produce reports on recruiting KPIs, staffing activities, application flow and recruitment cost analysis
- Contribute in Talent Acquisition related projects
Who you are
- A professional individual with a senior and trusted experience within a multinational company
- Highly knowledgeable about recruitment processes; knowledge of Fashion and Luxury profiles as a plus
- An experience in recruiting Tech and Digital Talents is highly recommended
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills both within the team and with customers
- Used to work in an international environment
- Able to set up priorities and perform under tight deadlines, working in compliance with confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Well organized and flexible at the same time
- Sensible to Diversity and Inclusion themes
- Proactive and with a positive approach
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Power Point as a must) and ATS systems; Workday knowledge as a plus
- Fluent in French and English; Italian knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time