KERING TECH SAP Application Delivery Expert
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a SAP Application Delivery Expert to join our team SAP Application Integration
The SAP Application Delivery Expert will have to make sure that the core application model in SAP FMS and CAR systems built by the System Integrator, fits with the business requirement, follow the SAP Best Practices and adheres to the guidelines provided by Kering Internal SAP CoE and SAP best practices.
How you will contribute
Project Management, Solution design & delivery of rollout:
- Participates in design workshops and ensures SI proposes and delivers SAP ABAP solutions translating correctly business needs
- Responsible for delivering IT simplicity and proper adoption of SAP ABAP solutions using best practices
- Support the upline manager and colleagues in the application and integration teams to generate the right solution
- Prepare the definition and execution of ABAP and AIF, Integration testing, UAT, transition plan and GoLive preparation from an SAP application perspective.
- Support the program goals, timelines and the application enablement function for the SAP CoE Global Rollout programs
- Works in close partnership with Program Leadership, Application Integration Lead, IT Domain Leads and Business Solutions to ensure on-time and governed execution of E2E integrations
- Provides the inputs to Program Leadership and Advisory Board to arbitrate on SAP ECC application solution design
- Builds and improves the required ERP solutioning and guidelines with the domains of RET, FIN, SCM
- Supports to provide clear plans of knowledge transfer post go-live during hyper-care to the AMS teams
- Contributes towards the CAB by understanding evolutions and CRs. Support the system configuration modification arbitration process
- Manages the scalability of the SAP ABAP Programs to cater to multiple global roll outs
- Bring in the Multi-brand, multinational experience to be used in the continuous improvement of current solution where necessary
- Helps the project team on core technical skills and support Onsite Leads for a timely and quality delivery
- Have basic Functional knowledge on the SAP modules like FICO, WM, RET, MM/MDM, SD
- Have basic knowledge of Fashion/Retail business and functionalities using ERP solution on SAP CAR & FMS system
- Ensures no regression is introduced in the Production system by the new rollout projects.
- Follows the deliveries from SI and make sure that they are according to the Kering agreed standards
- Report regularly the activities to Application Manager with precision in a way which ensure the right visibility to program leadership
- Eager to be aware and bold to propose and implement the new technologies in the market
SI/third parties’ relationship management
- Ensures that the Third Party responsible Leads produce the right reporting and followup to you and in turn to your manager.
- Review and validate detailed SI planning & activities, and ensures that lead time for activities to be performed by Kering/other third parties are correctly estimated and realistic
- Checks that on his/her scope SI and other third parties are producing the expected deliverables, following the agreed upon methodology, on time and at expected level of quality
- Contributes to checking that SI/third party resources allocated to Project in his/her area are up to Kering’s expectations
- Builds the relationship with the SI/third party and other third parties to achieve Kering’s goals
- Hold SI accountable, at a sufficiently detailed level. Escalate issues to Application Manager when necessary
Who you are
- SAP ABAP knowledge of BAPIs, IDocs, RFCs, FMs, Classes, DDIC Objects, Proxies, Conversions, Enhancements, Userexits, Adobe forms, Smartforms, Reports, Workflow, Fiori
- Knowledge of ABAP program integration using IDocs, Proxies, SAP POPI
- Setup IDoc ALE distribution model for destination systems.
- Excellent organizational and management skills to drive projects in a proactive manner liaising across team internal and external
- Desired an attitude which is flexible, adaptive, proactive, inspiring team player, self-motivated and dynamic
- Having 2 to 8 years of experience in managing international projects with freelancers, onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI).
- Infuse ideas to use latest technology and be able to present them in an understandable manner to the non-technical community
- Proven communication skills: written and verbal skills are a must.Basic idea and knowledge on SAP Transport management process
- Atleast 1 to 4 past full lifecycle implementations of ERP integration projects preferably in Fashion & Retail and working with different nationalities and geographies.
- Basic idea and knowledge on SAP Transport management process
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills working in an international team structure
- Fluent in English written, spoken and listening is mandatory. French and Italian is a nice to have
Why work with us?
Would you like to be part of an interesting Digital Transformation journey in the Luxury industry, where your ideas will be given wings to fly and your expertise will be provided a platform to excel? Join our teams!
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time