KERING TECHNOLOGIES Master Data Tech Lead
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be part of Kering Technologies Master Data team which is in charge of building and managing master data products. Working with agile approach with engineers teams, you will lead all technical aspects of the overall Master Data area, supporting the business needs.
You will bring a strategic mindset and a technical vision to projects; you will deal with business and internal stakeholders, to create and generate a positive impact on the business. You will follow projects from business requirements, to specifications, to delivery and make sure to implement best practices and coding standards. You will conduct testing and integrations with our platforms in coordination with Brands and Kering teams.
This position will be based in Florence.
How will you contribute
- Acting as technical expert on Master Data, build and follow projects, ensuring proper coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead implementations when choosing tools and technologies according to Kering architecture principles and technical standards
- Work with Build and Run teams for any analysis to perform such as feasibility / ad-hoc study, gap analysis, understanding issues, help on bug-fixing if needed, etc.
- Ensure how Kering Master Data should be processed, searched, accessed and consumed
- Implement best practices, patterns and continuously deliver practices to improve delivery speed in a CICD approach, spreading devops culture
- Implement test automation and conduct testing and integration testing
- Contribute to Architecture streams related to MDM projects
- Bring vision and expertise to a transversal data community
Who you are
- Experienced in the field of API management and distributed data (Couchbase, Cassandra, Kafka, Nifi…)
- You are used to led development teams using Agile approach such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
- Experienced in implementing repositories or any referential
- Knowledgeable in data quality framework and GDPR / privacy / consent management
- Experienced in building cloud native applications (AWS, GCP) as a plus
- Open minded, autonomous and proactive, focused on problem solving and business value
- Good team worker with good communication skills to approach business and tech partners
- Available to travel (mainly to Milan and Paris)
- Fluent in English and Italian both written and spoken; French is a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time