KERING TECHNOLOGIES Replenishment Application Analyst
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work in the Supply Chain – Distribution and Retail Back-Office domain and will be responsible for design and implementation for Allocation and Replenishment planning applications
How you will contribute?
- Identifying business needs, problems and opportunities and design systems functionalities, in partnership with the business process owners
- Creating functional specifications for data conversion and migration and interfaces
- Working with programmers to assure compliance to program specifications
- Preparing and execute test plans for new functionality
- Managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and ensure system governance is maintained
- Developing training material for end-users
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders
Who you are?
- An individual with at least 2 years of experience in a similar position in international context and in the fashion retail
- Experienced in Retail Supply Chain projects targeting replenishment and allocation, forecasting and inventory planning processes
- A professional able to work with minimal supervision, with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- A team player, collaborative with a remarkable client first attitude
- Concrete, rational and able to work with tight deadlines
- Proficient in written and oral communications and fluent in English (ability to translate IT-terminology into Business oriented terminology)
- Highly skilled with the Microsoft Office Suite, hands-on experience in data visualization tool and database (SQL)
- Experienced with replenishment, allocation and inventory planning tools. SAP FMS Logistic modules are a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time