Kering Technologies - Technical Product Manager for the Integration team
Kering - Regular
Kering is a world leader company in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of brands focusing Luxury (Gucci, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent...)
Since 10 years Kering luxury division has supported an important program of sharing between Luxury brands, leveraging Gucci capabilities for Logistics, finance, HR, IT… This program has highly accelerate PPR luxury brands' growth and is considered as a key asset that has to be developed.
Kering, after the merging with GucciGroup (previous holding company for luxury brands), decided to change the governance and the organization of shared services Since mid 2013 this organization process for IT has reached a higher level of definition and a transformation process has been launched leading to a new organization for shared services under the responsibility of Kering.
In Kering Technology, this approach is leading to internalize its eCommerce platform and capabilities in the perspective to develop the omnichannel experience across regions & brands.
In this context, Kering research an Integration Technical Product Manager to be hired at Kering Technology – E-Commerce department.
Permanent Contract (CDI)
We are looking for an Integration Technical Product Manager (H/F) based in Paris for Kering Technology.
What you’ll do:
1. Implementation of new services
- Evaluate the needs (integration with new applications, modification in existing flows...) and analyze the associated effort
- Control the technical configuration of the solutions
- Discuss and resolve technical differences between technical team members
- Ensure new enhancements are built to a high standard, support the technical request within budget and scope
- Support the testing & delivery team
2. Run management
- Ensure all components & flows are monitored and that L1 & L2 support team are trained and have the right tools to investigate
- Provide L2 & L3 support on office hours, being able to investigate and identify the impacted system
- Fluent in French and English
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to interpret and formalize business needs and translate them into technical specifications
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple teams and manage project planning in a multi-brand /multi-business context
- Able to challenge technical solutions from beginning to end.
- Full time