MCQ Shoes & Accessories Assistant Product Developer
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Shoes & Accessories Assistant Product Developer to join our growing MCQ London team.
The Shoes & Accessories Assistant Product Developer will support the Shoes Product Developer & Accessories Product Developer with data management, research and development of shoes and accessories.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with the Accessories & Shoes product developers to drive the process from sketch to finished product.
- Update seasonal overviews, tech packs and PLM system
- Track, photograph & file all protos and SMS
- Assist with daily factory contact
- Chase and file certifications, testing and sustainability requirements
- Follow the seasonal development calendar
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- May require some travel
Your skills and experience
- Experience of working on shoes & bags simultaneously.
- Must be incredibly organized
- Must be proactive
- Must be thorough
- Experience at a Designer/Contemporary brand level
- Interest in sustainability.
- Experience on ad hoc developing special projects.
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom