Pomellato Business Application Project Manager (Finance)
Pomellato - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are looking for a Business Application Project Manager (Finance) to join our IT department based in Milan.
How you will contribute
Reporting to the IT Application Manager, you will look after the following responsibilities:
- Maintain project authority at all the stages including project build, delivery, status, budget tracking and delegation of tasks including end to end development and deployment.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Act as project interface between internal and external stakeholders
- Complete regular project plan reviews, generating status dashboards and reporting
- Identify areas of improvement within ERP system
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in translating business requirements to functional requirements
- 5+ years of SAP Project implementation and/or SAP Support in FICO modules (in General Ledger include New GL, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset Accounting, Internal Order, Cost Center & Profit Center Accounting).
- Experience in SAP Financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business
- SAP FI Certification will be a plus.
- Proactivity, problem solving and positive attitude;
- Time management and flexibility;
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments guarantying the deadlines
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Full time