SAINT LAURENT Assistant Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
BARCELONA - Spain
Reporting to the Store Director, the Assistant Store Director leads store sales team to meet and exceed all sales goals and KPI’s.
The Assistant Store Director is responsible for promoting brand engagement to customers, in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned.
He/ she assists the Store Director in visual merchandising display.
He/ she represents the Company and acts as representative of the Store Director and thus fullfils all the tasks given by the Headquarters and Store Director.
A Business Developer:
Assist the Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual
merchandising, display, customer service, and operational functions within the store
Support the Store Director and lead the Department Managers in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
A Talent leader and Developer:
Attract, develop and retain talents
Create and maintain a positive work environment
A Brand Promoter:
Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury
business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VIPs
Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image
A Process Manager:
Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal
Requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- Successful managerial experience of a team (the ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up results)
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Precision, organizational skills,
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time