SAINT LAURENT Department Manager Beverly Hills
Saint Laurent - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Department Manager who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
The Department Manager will oversee the sales, team, and operation a product department within the boutique. This position will be responsible for driving sales and the team’s performance through the coaching, development, and reinforcement of the company standards.
- Partner with Assistant Store Director & Store Director to align on corporate initiatives, team development, Employee Relations, product training, and operations.
- Manage the salesfloor through consistence presence providing an exceptional client experience.
- Responsible for Opening/Closing boutique and POS to operational and loss prevention guidelines.
- Develop and implement strategic actions plans to maximize department sales and client engagement that align to the boutique’s overall performance goals.
- Drive the department sales goals, KPI’s and team performances by coaching to Brilliant Basics principles.
- Analyze sales reports on daily, weekly, monthly basis to ensures the department is on track to achieve and exceed quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Responsible for staying informed and keeping the team updated on product related information such as stock availability and technical changes.
- Manage communication to Buying team related to business trends, client requests, and product feedback.
- Manage and support on escalated client issues in partnership with Store Director, Client Services and Operations team.
- Ensure department visual standards are maintained in the department to Visual Merchandising and Loss Prevention guidelines.
- Partner with Operational team on weekly cycle counts and inventory discrepancy reporting to maintain low shrink levels.
- Responsible for upholding Operational Guidelines to ensure compliance and successful store Audits.
- Demonstrates a sense of leadership and ownership of the boutique through in-depth knowledge of all policies and procedures.
- Develop strong working relationships with management team, corporate partners, and other boutiques.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ retail experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail management capacity
- Experience managing a team of 5 or more
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure in a fast-pace environment
- Proven ability to motivate and lead sales teams
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America