KERING TECHNOLOGIES Master Data Team Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
As MDM Team Manager, you will be responsible for leading master data team, their services and respective applications including both Build and Run activities. In this context, you will support the transformation of the overall MDM area.
Your team is managing current master data applications (customers, employees, stores…) and is also in charge of developing new ones. Your role consists in making sure these applications act as single sources of truth with accurate, secured, consistent and reliable data made available for other Kering applications. In addition, you will ensure that data quality framework is in line with business expectations so that both Kering teams and Business can use our data.
You will define and be the owner of the entire Master Data area vision and roadmap deal with general management topics.
Your management spread will start from business requirements to implementation and post go-live support. You will interact with Kering Luxury Brands, other Kering entities and Top Management.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for all the MDM team activities and for the proper execution of services within target service level and the full lifecycle evolution
- Build a strategic vision of Kering Master Data applications; owning roadmap, program, backlog, budget, licensing and ROI (Capex and Opex)
- Set and drive objectives for the MDM area and associated releases via prioritized features
- Define action plans, follow-ups, arbitrate and be the escalation point for major incident regarding the service
- Provide Kering brands data consulting support for business and technology initiatives
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and lead resolution of technical data quality problems
- Set up appropriate data management process and governance with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data knowledge, integrity and quality
- Drive the adoption of common models, processes and applications
Who you are
- A professional experienced in Team Management, used to deal with team and stakeholders spread in different locations
- Knowledgeable about Master Data tools and principles
- Experienced in large transformation projects or programs involving multiple stakeholders and IT systems
- Familiar with data cleansing, data deduplication, implementation of customer data regulations (GDPR)
- Experienced in Agile product development and management (including development and maintenance team)
- Able to intervene and interact at different levels of granularity, deep diving into operational topics as well as producing key deliverables to Top Management
- Creative and persuasive force by applying your leadership in co-building and interactive way
- Federator, proactive and flexible on international and multi-cultural projects
- Fluent in English & Italian, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time