BALENCIAGA - HR Controlling and C&B Specialist
Balenciaga - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering Group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We’re looking for a HR Controlling and C&B Specialist who will be based in Scandicci (FI) and who will directly report to the Italy Operations HR Director.
You will be part of the Human Resources team, and you will be in charge of implementing and optimizing the personnel cost analysis and forecasting/budgeting processes on dedicated HRIS systems. You will also manage periodic HR reporting (e.g. absenteeism and turnover rate) and will support the C&B team in the HQ in all their activities and projects.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
• Collaborating with the Management Team for all the topics concerning personnel costs and budget activities
• Managing HR budget and forecast processes
• Analyzing company needs in terms of workforce and planning any corrective actions
• Analyzing personnel costs, in relation to variances and forecasts
• Managing all the HR reporting (dashboard, HR analytics, etc.)
• Implementing new HR controlling processes and optimizing the existing ones
• Collaborating with the Comp & Ben team in Paris (HQ) for the salary review processes
• Cooperating with the Comp & Ben team also salary benchmark analyses
• Reporting of personnel costs referring to specific projects.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a significant experience (at least 5 years) in HR Cost Controlling and Comp & Ben gained within international companies, preferably in a manufacturing context.
- You have Bachelor’s degree in business management;
- You have specific skills about HR Analytics, Workforce planning, labor costs, HR budget, ecc.
- You’re proficient with IT tools, such as Ms Excel and HR Softwares
- Good knowledge of personnel administration rules;
- You are fluent English, French language will be considered a plus
- Good priorities management, flexibility and problem solving are your skills
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic production team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time