BALENCIAGA – Visual Merchandiser WW
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Reporting to the Global Visual Merchandising Director, you will work and assist in the support and development of the visual merchandising including the development of visual guidelines and ensure compliance with these guidelines for the entire Global network.
How you will contribute
- Work with and supporting the Global Visual Merchandising Director on the development and implementation of seasonal and training guidelines
- Ensure compliance on the VM Guidelines with the Retail / Wholesale network (remotely, in person visits, training, etc.)
- Participate in the testing of visual merchandising tools based on the needs of the Retail / Wholesale network and the implementation of Visual merchandising actions
- Guide and support store openings: VM layouts, ordering VM tools, from planning to execution
- Support special events, pop ups and other VM installations
- Support Showroom setup and preparations
- Focus / Promote the use of the Yoobic application to ensure clear communication in all regions into stores
- Work on and build partnerships with HQ departments including studio, retail, wholesale, merchandising and communication to create a strong communication link and flow of information
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Design, Fashion, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in a luxury fashion industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, self-motivated, detail oriented as well as a good team player, flexibility is key
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to your professional development within the House and the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We support every employee in reaching their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga offers you:
- Fair compensation and benefits
- Internal mobility opportunity after 18 months in your position
- 3 paid volunteers’ days per year
- Flexible schemes including remote and on-site days each week
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, religion, culture, disability, class, sexual orientation and more - enriches both our employees and our clients experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select talents based on competencies and their alignment with our brand values. Setting people up for success is what we strive for. It is part of our interview process to review with you what success looks like in this role.
Balenciaga will offer an accessible experience for all applicants, including Disabled people. If you require any support or have specific accommodation requirements during the recruitment process, contact us at email@example.com .Please note that this inbox will only be monitored for accessibility accommodations.
- Full time