GUCCI Digital Content Internship
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Global Digital Content Team based in Milan plays a crucial role in shaping our digital communication leveraging on content strategy.
This position starts on November 24th 2021.
What will you learn with us?
Work alongside Digital Content team to learn how content is edited/uploaded/
- Learn how product enrichment flow works
- Learn how assets are edited and uploaded to CMS
- Contribute to Homepages creation through CMS
- Learn how catalogs are managed and maintained
- Learn how to plan and develop a digital experience
- Gucci.com content Quality Assurance
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Digital Communication/ Content
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time