GUCCI Regional Data & Analytics Manager
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Main mission of this role is to promote and implement the worldwide data & analytics strategy and platform in the regions (APAC, AMER, etc ..) guaranteeing global guidelines of governance, knowledge and usage of global Data, tools and training.
The candidate shall have strong interpersonal skills and good managerial skills, especially in terms of relashionship and team cooperation (both internal and third parties relationship).
In this role, there will be frequent contacts with development team and many business areas.
The role will report to BIT Global Chief of Data.
- Relationship with the management of the individual region / country, as a point of reference and to implement the data & analytics strategy.
- Relationship with corporate management to define the strategy to be implemented in the regions in order to respect their data architectures, data governance and the tools to be adopted.
- Implementation of the strategy guaranteeing different data privacy and security aspects in the different countries, following the group guidelines
- Demand process on analytics in order to avoid issues on data governance and the Gucci data policy
- Choice of architectures in data models in countries and support for implementation
- Management of a team that is responsible for implementing the strategy in the roadmap agreed with the management
- Attending and organize meetings about project status, providing meeting agenda, detailed recap and documentation.
- Monitoring performance of project milestones: Requirement definition, general design and test phase.
- 2 or 3 years of experience in similar position;
- Bachelor’s degree in managing engineer, economics, statistics, or related fields;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in main Cloud Provider data models, AWS data architecture application in particular and Alicloud will be consider a plus
- Experience in Advanced Business intelligence Application landscape, Tableau in particular;
- Curious about technology, innovation, and Artificial Intelligence;
- Fluent English required, spoken and written;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills;
- Strong orientation to results;
- Precision, stress tolerance, punctuality.
Preference will be given to candidates with proven track of Data Model within Fashion or Customer Goods companies.