Gucci RTW Talent Development Partner
Gucci - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
- manage the talent acquisition for the RTW Division
- ensure the recruitment processes, meeting the targets in terms of timing and skills
- develop and implement the Talent Acquisition projects in order to meet the challenging business expectations
- collaborate on employer branding initiatives of the Brand, supporting and aiming the initiatives at the RTW target audience
Development & Training Programs
- ensure skills development in line with the current and future business evolution
- set learning program focused on improving employee abilities and strengthening the skill sets of our people
- implement mentoring and coaching programs for senior and junior employee
Drive Special Projects
- Partner with the business implementing ad hoc projects to effectively lead the organization towards its goals
- Min. 5 years in the Fashion Industry (ideally including operations background).
- Previous experience in talent acquisition and/or organizational and talent development department
- Experience in change-management and project management or coordination
- Ability in dealing with different levels of internal and external stakeholders in a deadline-driven, complex matrixed environment.
- Digital fluency, attitude and curiosity.
- Strong cultural sensitivity and organisation awareness.
- Fluency in English and Italian;
- Agile approach and high teamwork skills.
- (Passionate) Is passionate about finding the right candidates and developing people to make them successful
- (Considerate Thinker) Thinks in a connected way and understands how own decisions impact others.
- (Solution Developer) Have a practical and concrete approach, turning strategies into effective programs
- (Connection Builder) builds bridges and works collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging to a wide range of audience
- (Agile Advocate) Is flexible and able to successfully operate in an ambiguous environment and to quickly adapt to changing conditions
- (Accountable Achiever) Makes things happen and takes accountability for own actions, project timelines and delivery dates
- (Continuous learner), is self-aware and curious to learn new things and apply new ways of working
- Facing with a extensive and challenging recruiting plan in a complex external market
- Working in a delicate Organizational Change phase
- Amplifying organizational Culture
- Business Leaders
- HR Business Partner
- L&D Stakeholders
- Full time