KERING CORPORATE Compensation & Benefits Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Kering has recently put in place a unique Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for our entire Group and our Houses. This triggered a significant transformation of the Kering Human Resources function.
The different HR roles have been redesigned to boost the effectiveness of our talent management practices and HR operations. This has resulted in a clearer distinction between the Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) roles and the various centers of expertise such as recruitment, training, and compensation & benefits.
As a result, the Human Resources team — responsible for supporting and managing the 2,750 Kering Corporate employees based across both Group and regional headquarters of Kering — has recently been reorganized.
An opportunity is now available for a Compensation and Benefits (C&B) Manager who will join the newly created Corporate C&B team. In this role, you will support Italian-based Corporate teams working for the key Group functions (Finance, Operations, HR, Communication, IT & Digital, Legal and Audit).
Beyond this Italian focus, you will be the first point of contact for the Group Operations HRD in coordinating C&B activities / requests relating to operations on a global basis.
You will report to the Corporate C&B Manager based at Group headquarters in Paris.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and manage the annual salary review process for Italian based Corporate teams, in alignment with Group policies and processes by:
- recommending the increase budget
- ensuring all information contained in the HRIS database is reliable, before the start of the salary review campaign
- supporting HRBPs and/or managers in their use of the tool in order to achieve maximum benefits
- ensuring the bottom-up salary review proposals are correctly submitted within the deadlines set
- providing relevant benchmarking data for each function and helping to identify salary adjustments where necessary
- providing the necessary data to feed the consolidation reports for each Function HR Director and challenging proposals in the event of budget overspending
- carrying out post salary review campaign analyses for the Kering Operation teams (global basis)
- coordinating the processing of salary review decisions by the Italian Shared Services
- Play an active role in the different initiatives led by the Group C&B team, such as the harmonization of core benefits for the largest countries or the evolution of the long- or short-term incentive schemes
- Ensure the reliability of the mapping of the different Italian Corporate jobs versus the Kering Job Catalogue and advise Italian HRBPs on how best to use it
- Develop and recommend compensation packages, where required, for external recruitment or internal mobility — including for international transfers
- Support skills improvement for Italian HRBPs in the field of compensation and ensure managers have access to adequate supports
- Monitor Italian tax and social legislation, as well as market trends regarding the management of benefits and compensation
- Liaise with regional Group C&B teams and actively contribute to local projects whenever these may impact Italian Corporate employees
- Take part in best practice sharing organized by the Group C&B community
- Whenever necessary, represent the Kering Group at external events and think tanks.
Who you are
- 5 to 8 years’ experienced in a C&B manager role. Dual experience in consultancy (databases, in particular) and industry would be a plus.
- Expert in the Italian compensation market and legislation (tax, in particular)
- Knowledgeable of job evaluation methodologies, ideally with expertise in one particular method
- A professional with strong analytical, ownership and accountability skills
- You have strong expertise in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- An excellent communicator at all levels in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills
- You have unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values consistent with Kering’s culture and values
- Results-driven and capable of working independently, exceptionally organized and accurate with solid methodological skills and high attention to details
- A strong team player able to reach objectives and work under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the newly created Corporate C&B team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its form
- Full time