KERING TECH SAP Functional Retail Expert
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a SAP Functional Retail Expert.
KERING decided to implement a single global SAP instance for the entire group and its subsidiaries. It is enabling Kering Group business improvement, harmonizing, and simplifying business processes and ways of working and simplifying the IT system landscape. This includes replacing the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain. Key capabilities have been delivered such as Omni-channel sales, global stock visibility and real-time stock management (ATP) together with improved business performance management. The ERP solution is integrated with existing IT solutions and provides an agile and scalable IT Platform for future business growth and innovation needs.
As part of our SAP COE (Centre of Expertise), we are currently seeking a SAP Retail Functional Expert in charge to contribute SAP FMS solution roll-outs in all regions / brands and system’s evolutions.
You will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects.
How you will contribute
- Build a strong and durable relationship with the Business;
- Contribute to the overall multiple deployments (roll-outs) of the SAP Core IT system solution, focusing on Retail back office processes, POS integration, sales audit, omnichannel capabilities and price management.
- Make sure that IT vendors propose and deliver functional and technical solutions consistently with business needs and solution global template, covering all business processes and leveraging as much as possible on SAP Standard
- Collaborate actively with Integration and Architecture team to ensure the adherence to ERP design, implementation principles, and consistent integration with other domains (Finance, Master Data, Supply Chain)
- Contribute and support the testing phases, data migration activities, and cutover plan execution
- Contribute in reviewing and validating the end-user training documentations
- Support the adoption stream within the Retail domain
- Contribute in providing hypercare to end-users, understanding business evolutions requests and supporting the system configuration modification arbitration process
- Collaborate to the support maintenance activities after Post Go-Live periods
- Contribute to the system evolution managing design workshops for future extensions to support business needs and provide all required detailed analysis for any solution key decisions and arbitrations
- Contribute to the writing, validation, and update of relevant core documentation (Functional Specification, Business Process, etc.) within scope based on business and system requirements
- Deliver and maintain system customizing / configuration components
- Contribute in building the required integration with all necessary non-SAP Systems, ensuring correct end to end process as well as suggesting architectural modification (landscape simplification, upgrades, consolidations) as a result
- Coordinate and manage testing cycles for new systems requirements
Who you are
- An experienced professional with at least 5 years SAP experience in Retail industry
- Experience in large, complex and international IT projects
- Experience with design, development, testing and implementation of SAP Applications.
- System core skills: SAP MM-SD, Pricing, POS Data transfer and Audit, CAR OAA/DDF
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills: proven ability to analyze data and make corrections and recommendations based on analysis
- Knowledge of global ERP support models and deployment methodologies
- Knowledge on Fashion and Luxury retail business process
- Detailed oriented; excellent ability to plan and organize so that work is completed efficiently; ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Good interpersonal skills: ability to collaborate, consult and share information with managers and colleagues within the global and regional matrix
- A graduate in computer science, management information systems (preferably)
- Comfortable in working in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English; knowledge of Italian as a plus
Why work with us?
You have a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn, to grow and to explore the SAP implementation from the company perspective.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time