KERING TECHNOLOGIES Master Data Team Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
As Master Data Team Manager, you will guide the Kering Technologies master data team and all services provided to ensure that the enterprise data of application and process is accurate, secure and reliable.
You will be also directly in charge of customer data management initiatives, managing the design, testing and deployment of projects.
How you will contribute
- Guiding team activities, being accountable for the roadmap & the quality of deliveries, and being an inspiring manager building a close-knit team
- As owner of master data services, you will support internal stakeholders (Kering Technologies & Brands) identifying needs, owning vision and roadmap, program, backlog, pricing, licensing & ROI, driving objectives, releases via prioritized features and being the escalation point for major incident regarding the service
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements and models, translating them into functional design specifications and proposing high quality solutions to ensure the business needs are met, on both current & new service master data applications.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defining and implementing data strategies, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, secure and reliable
- As advisor you will partner with Kering Brands to improve data strategy and quality and solve technical data quality issues
- Setting up appropriate data management process and governance with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity and quality
- Heading up external resources and interacting with Kering Luxury Brands Worldwide.
- Build a deep knowledge of the customer data collection and management across the brands and help to drive the adoption of common models, processes and applications
Who you are
- A professional with wide experience in data area especially in customer data collection and management, data cleansing, data deduplication, implementation of customer data regulations, data modelling and data integrations
- Knowledgeable about data master tools and CRM tools
- Experienced in Agile product development and management (including experience in writing User Stories, managing Product Backlog working with development and maintenance team)
- A professional able to bring expertise on Big Data, NoSQL & Cloud technologies with new ways of working. (Agile, Scrum)
- A professional detail-oriented, well organized proactive and flexible on international and multi-cultural projects
- A good team worker able to communicate with business, tech, and partners (developers, web agency, integrator...)
- An individual willing to travel frequently in Italy and abroad
- Fluent in English & Italian, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time