SAINT LAURENT Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Kaohsiung City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking a Store Director who will report to Taiwan Retail Manager as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position is a key to leading the store team for Saint Laurent, guiding them to generate high sales turnover as well as promoting customer loyalty. Taking part in people management, daily store operation, and other tasks assigned.
• Responsible for the day to day running of the store and ensuring the store is properly managed
• Establish and maintain the highest standard of store environment thus providing satisfactory customer service
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
• Formulate and implement strategies to achieve sales targets
• Lead, motivate and develop the store team and create the right environment to ensure team and individual development
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or performing services for customers
• Enforce safety, health, and security rules, e.g. theft and loss
• Ideally a university with at least 8 years of retail sales/store operations experience, with at least 5 years supervisory/managerial level
• A background in luxury goods or premium fashion with an established client base preferred
• Strong sense of high-end fashion
• Experience/knowledge in visual merchandising and promotions is a definite advantage but not essential
• Good command of spoken English and Mandarin
• With leader charisma, patient, detail-oriented and organized
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region