ALEXANDER MCQUEEN (Store Coordinator Siam Paragon)
Alexander McQueen - Regular
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain high standards of merchandising and housekeeping at all times and carrying out replenishment of sales floor(s) within areas of responsibility.
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures e.g. hanging, tagging of stock, replenishment, stock transfer, faulty stock and organising stock in stockroom.
- To actively support and help colleagues with their work and get involved in day to day activities as and when required
- To work as part of the sales team to achieve personal and store objectives
- Quality assurance and bringing faulty or damaged stock or delivery discrepancies to the attention of Store-in-Charge
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience of a similar role
- Prior experience in luxury retail is preferred
- Organize, efficient, and a good team player
- Basic PC skills such as MS Office
- Full time