BALENCIAGA Assistant Merchandising Manager (Shoes)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
Merchandising / Buying:
- Build qualitative and quantitative assortment and order placing with specific sales knowledge of luxury retail, and particularly insight for Shoes business
- Seasonal OTB planning and sales forecast for assigned categories based on business plan and sales target.
- Regular stock allocation and replenishment of both seasonal and carryover per the sales trend in order to meet the sales target and achieve the seasonal sell-thru target.
- Closely monitor the delivery and ensure the timely launch and display per the seasonal buy and in line with the VM guideline.
- Closely work with local retail team to ensure the follow up of special merchandises and merchandise key push in the key timeline are concretely implemented.
- Reports and analysis of related categories
- Seasonal collection feedback
- Trend and consumer insight
- Competitors research and market needs briefing
- Pricing and analysis
- Internally co-working on all kinds of projects
- Cross function work including local retail team, Ecom team, VM, marketing, HQ team.
Who you are
- Prior progressive experiences of fashion merchandising/buying with international luxury or retail companies with Shoes experience is preferred. Buying experience is necessary.
- Strong fashion and market sense with consumer insights
- Well organized, self-initiative, excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Good PC skills, particularly excellent excel skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China