BALENCIAGA Operation Assistant (Chengdu IFS)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Sichuan - Mainland China
How you will contribute
Policy and procedures:
- Understand and enforce all operational policies and procedures as dictated by the SOP Bible, Guideline Handbook, the Human Resources manual, and other related material
- Understand the procedures throughout the sales journey, which include merchandising receipt, transfer in & out, stock-take, cash-in, after-service, etc.
- Coordinate with retail operation office to update all store staffs on the latest operational requirement and ensure timely follow up and feedbacks.
- Assist the Store Manager to monitor the implement, be motivated to join the discussion on improvement and action plans.
- Assist in managing and maintaining the store facility, inclusive of all cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged fixtures, furniture, equipment, or other items related to the facility
- Assist in coordinating and managing all facility maintenance, construction, and renovation
- Ensure organization of all back-office areas, stockrooms, external stockrooms, packing area and cashier.
- Maintain and manage all store systems inclusive of telephone, alarm plumbing, E-mail, etc.…
- Record accurately of the repair and maintenance work conducted
- Process all store invoices and expenses, ensure all expense in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Assist the store manager on Concur system
Human Resources: supporting the store manager with the following
- Ensure all associates complete the onboard process and resignation process.
- Process all Human Resources paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Proper integrity of attendance record and on-time submission.
- Keep track of time worked of all PT, monitor overtime for FTE associates
- Sort resumes and schedule interview with appropriate managers
- Other duties as deemed necessary for the position
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2-year experience in retail on operations or office administration. Experience in luxury retail is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, additional language skills are a plus.
- Be available to work retail hours (includes weekend)
- Good at analytical, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Strong understanding of details with ability to handle multiple tasks.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China