BOTTEGA VENETA SENIOR RETAIL TRAINING MANAGER
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Leading the retail training function for Mainland China to work closely with the Retail team to deliver a clear client experience strategy covering all areas of product and brand across retail in China. Work with the store teams to ensure that teams are trained to deliver the client experience to the highest standard
How you will contribute
- Implement worldwide training strategies ensuring consistent execution in China.
- New hire induction program facilitation and to be the project owner following the HQ standard and guideline in both office and Retail teams.
- In charge of product training, retail skill & customer service training and mystery shopper program, work closely with Retail team on retail training programs and with merchandising team for product training to the Retail team.
- Training needs analysis for the local market in China and work out the training plan and localization on the training programs & execution.
- Review and manage all training materials to make sure it aligns with HQ standard and customize if it necessary to local markets.
- Training vendor selection and management.
- Conduct training related reports to key stakeholders and HQ contacts.
Who you are
- Minimum 10 years proven experience in retail training, with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Strong client orientated sense and excellent communication skills.
- Creative, proactive, details-minded and with good problem-solving skills.
- Have passion in fashion & luxury industry.
- Resourceful and possess strong communication skills, excellent command of Mandarin and English.
- Excellent training skills with experience in classroom, in-store & virtue training.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Enjoy coaching the training team and elevating their skillset
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China