BOUCHERON Operation Executive
Boucheron - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Operation Executive, Korea
Reporting to Retail & Wholesale Manager, you will be responsible for store opening, facility, maintenance, and store operation support related job.
Your main missions would be the following:
- Co-ordinate store projects such as boutique or pop up openings/ renovations, cross departmental coordination.
- Support new projects development, include all boutiques opening but not limiting to ordering of supplies, creation and supporting of training and relevant guidelines
- Communicate with the vendor for the contract and payment, etc.
- Assist retail& wholesale manager to maintain a high standard of boutique environment and operational standard according to R.I.S.E and PALACCE, take ownership for the internal store maintenance, furniture fixtures, lighting, PLVs etc.
- Provide support and assistance on boutique daily operation requirement or query.
- Standard Operations Process drafting & validation with business department (e.g. legal, logistics, compliance), regular updating of boutique operation SOP and operation manual
- Partner with and support store daily operation to ensure boutiques are smoothly operated daily and monitoring execution level across boutiques.
- Prepare and handle payment requisitions/invoice, assist retail& wholesale manager to monitor and control retail budget
- Assist retail& wholesale manager for the communication and execution.
Who you are:
- 2 years related working experience in retail operations is preferred
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong communication & interpersonal Skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Particularly in Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good command in written & spoken English
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of