BOUCHERON - PR & Event Manager, Asia Pacific
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Your main missions would be the following:
- Work closely with local teams (China, Hong Kong/SEA, Taiwan and Korea) to formulate PR strategies, budget and action plan to maximize brand exposure and increase awareness.
- Prepare product launch activities, including coordinating media and management interviews, events, generating press kits and releases, presentations and other materials.
- Share with HQ on local communications needs including store opening.
- Manage PR stocks and ensure the delivery to local teams for PR usage.
- Attend monthly meetings with local teams and PR agencies, to share with Central team if there are any market updates and concerns.
- Develop the annual PR calendar of all markets and actively update it to share with HQ with upcoming planned brand exposure such as Cover shootings.
- Actively monitor and track the PR performance on DMR platform and work on monthly reports to share to HQ.
- Leverage existing and cultivate new relationships with top media, freelance fashion stylists and industry leaders.
- Acting as a bridge to liaise with HQ and local teams (China, Hongkong/SEA, Taiwan and Korea) for event-planning, including large-scale global event, collection launch, in-store animations, press events, etc.
- Work closely to provide advice and support to local team in accordance to global guideline.
- Contribute to the event developing strategy to support recommendations of the viability, benefits and feasibility of future events.
- Coordinate post-event evaluations to measure, quantify and articulate event benefits and to inform planning for future events.
- Proactively keep all parties up-to-date by having monthly/ weekly catch meetings and maintain a smooth information flow and a culture of team work and outcome focus.
- Formulate the yearly event calendar, proactively update it and share with Paris team.
- Liaise with Marketing team to ensure all products’ display are validated by Central team and up to brand standard.
- Inform security team on all event happenings and to ensure all guidelines are in practice with insurance coverage in case if any incidence, including product damage or lost.
Celebrities and KOLs
- Identify the right moments and coordinate with HQ on logistics arrangements for celebrity-dressings, campaign shootings and product placements’ opportunities.
- Develop influence activation strategies to create a consistent social brand presence for collection and campaign launch.
- Work closely with local team on the discussion with Central team on brand ambassadors and liaise with legal on conceptual terms.
- Asset creations and manage the validation process for advertising and social campaign with Boucheron Ambassadors.
Who you are:
- University degree or above, preferably in PR & Marketing related major background.
- Minimum 6 years of Public Relation/Brand Marketing experience in multinational retail prestige industry or in leading event agency.
- Native Mandarin speaker with fluent command of English in both oral & written, French is a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill with good team spirit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China