The Sales Admin will be responsible for overall admin of the boutique.
How you will contribute
• To manage 'General Service' activities in store, including safe and back office security.
• To manage store safe count and all related inventory activities.
• To perform daily sales reports & filing of all invoices and documents in the shop.
• Product repair management with customer service department and external workshop.
• Liaison with Finance Department regarding cash management, payment request, company tax declaration, purchase Fapiao and bank journal.
• Administration activities such as safe housekeeping, staff attendance & leave monitoring & recording.
• Apply well-developed product and service knowledge and skills to respond clients/prospects various inquiries, including store location, product availability, product information (including pricing) from various channel, including phone, email, and other digital communication platform, etc. and provide problem resolution to ensure clients have unique experience
• Perform all After Sales service front office activities directly related to final customers, acting as proactive point of reference (for estimate approval, lead-time update, return and invoicing of the repaired product, etc.) and assuring that the customer satisfaction is constantly pursued and restored
Who you are
• Good command of English in both written and spoken
• At least 2 years' working experience in Sales Administration of retail field in MNC. Luxury industry is preferred
• Familiar with daily retail store administration operation procedure. Holder of accounting qualified certificate is preferred
• Proficiency on operation of Ms Office and ERP system such as SAP
• Holder of accounting qualified certificate is preferred
• Customer Service Oriented
• Strong coordination skills, good team player, integrity
• Familiar with procedures for relevant government authorities
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.