GUCCI Contract Indirect Procurement Specialist (1 Year)
Gucci - Contractor
Singapore - Singapore
- Provide Gucci functions with procurement expertise and developing regional procurement professionalism
- Implement procurement actions and optimization projects at regional level,
- Contribute to vendor selection, costs saving and process optimization, report results and feedback to corporate and regional management.
Strategies and projects
Contribute to define and implement strategies and projects in relationship with Gucci corporate procurement and finance teams on the different categories (MarCom, Construction, Travel, Facility, Professional services, Supply chain…)
Be responsible for strategies and actions to be implemented for the brand whether they are managed by him/her or at Brand or Group level
Identify optimization projects opportunities, and define relevant policies per categories in consistency (mission, actions, policy, …) and compliance with Brand and Group policies
Set economic and/or qualitative targets for each procurement action
Manage spend analysis (via PowerBI)
Conduct procurement projects (specification work, sourcing, appropriate levers identification, negotiation, contract) in close partnership with functional stakeholders
Select and manage performing suppliers, define KPIs, evaluate and manage supplier performance and compliance
Provide expertise and support (deliverables, best practices, framework…) and promote procurement guidelines, processes, P2P tools (ESKER and JAGGAER) and best practices
Support the change management
Report projects and performance (quantitative and qualitative indicators) within the reporting framework (PerAngusta)
Contribute to the brand Balanced scorecard consolidation to be presented at the brand top management
Contribute to the internal communication: procurement projects, referenced suppliers and agreements conditions, procurement guidelines
Develop best practices exchanges within other brands and procurement teams of the group
- Degree in finance, procurement sourcing and/or supply chain management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in procurement, with proven ability to develop and deliver strategic vision, clear understanding of indirect procurement management and experienced in best practices, tools and techniques, capacity to support change management.
- Leadership and team worker, autonomy, proactive, problem solving, analytical and persuasive abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of organization and suppliers
- Fluent in English – Other language is a plus.
- Experience in complex international environment and in Fashion / Luxury industry are a plus
- Full time