Head of Supply Chain
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
Oversees end to end supply chain activities include Procurement, fulfillment, logistic, Quality and after services.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Lead procurement process in managing production orders, track production progress, and manage supplier performance in terms of quality/ lead time and cost.
- Manage logistic activities include shipments and external warehouse activities
- Manage supply chain compliance topics ensure stakeholders and suppliers are fully in line with Kering standards
- Lead quality function through setting quality standards and manage quality control process.
- Lead various project, as RJC, sustainability etc.
- Responsible for After sales / Repair and Raw material sourcing
- Manage packaging procurement
- Maintain Jewellery product information including new product shooting arrangement, worldwide price update (price adjustment included), Limited Edition certificate preparation
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- At least 10 minimum years of relevant experience in luxury retail sector, preferably from luxury
- Strong business acumen with outstanding analytical as well as problem solving skills
- Energetic, passionate, creative
- Able to work under pressure and a good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Typing
- Fluent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
HOW WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR