KERING Account Payable Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
We are currently looking for an AP Project Manager who provides day to day leadership and direction to the Accounts Payable team. He/She will be responsible for delivering performance that meets or exceeds service level agreement targets, and projects implementation related to AP.
Successfully leading the implementation and continuing adoption of the global finance transformation initiatives and processes for the P2P function in Japan.
Support Kering brands locally through the development of new Accounts Payable processes and controls to meet expanding business needs.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the Controllers (within SSC and the Brands) in their requests for information.
- Working with the Treasury and Accounts Payables function to ensure payment processing data is complete.
- Ensuring daily invoice processing is completed accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring all invoices are uploaded to accounting systems, investigating errors to validate accurate recording of data.
- Preparing daily payment schedules and assessing the availability of funds.
- Assisting with payment processing on group banking system.
- Support in the preparation of audit requests from internal and external auditors.
- Take a lead on projects related to SAP and modules implementation.
Who you are
- A strong and proactive team leader with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Ability to problem solve and work in a logical manner
- Competent in managing high volumes of data
- Strong excel and general IT skills including SAP S/4HANA
- Finance systems implementation experience, preferably SAP
- Successful previous experience in a Project Manager position
- Proven track record in Data analysis and reporting implementation in a Finance environment
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in shared services or complex matrix organization preferable
- Strong background leading finance process improvement, standardization initiatives and finance system implementation
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English
- Certified accountant preferable
- Full time