KERING Accounts Assistant (6-month Renewable Contract)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Handle clerical work, such as filing, scanning
- Consolidate various data and assist in data crunching
- Support daily accounting duty
- Assist in transformation project
- Perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
Who you are
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Prefer proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), knowledge in VBA will be an added advantage
- Detail minded, fast paced, able to meet deadline
- Able to handle in matrix environment with different stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication and skills
- Fresh graduates with internship experience are welcomed
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR