KERING Assistant Accountant (1-year contract)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Perform and monitor the workflow in the accounting shared services team for multi brands, not limited to P2P, O2C and R2R
- Prepare general ledger and month end closing in the accounting shared services team, with timely and accurate accounting records
- Perform reconciliation and assist in reporting for multi brands
- Prepare closing report, reconciliation, BS & PL schedules
- Assist in accounting activities, e.g. stock take, audit and tax computation for HK and Macau
- Support daily accounting duty and perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
Who you are
- Fast and Efficient, well organized, detailed oriented as well as a good team player
- Responsible and able to work under pressure with tight deadline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP experience is preferred
- Higher diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 6-year relevant experience, with audit experience is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR