KERING E-Commerce Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
E-Commerce Project Manager (Based in Korea)
This exciting and integral role will support APAC regional E-commerce team and will be responsible for designing and prioritizing requirements and processes for the KR/JP markets, for 4 luxury brands under Kering. Incorporated brand requests into a central omnichannel roadmap and effectively support local project roll out.
How you will contribute
- Communicate local market requirements & processes to be incorporated into central omnichannel roadmap
- Manage prioritization of ecomm development roadmap, including brand.com/market places and local specific sales channel
- In charge of managing specific local projects
- Support roll out of central omnichannel roadmap in markets, coordinating stakeholders (local brand stakeholders, IT team, operations, client service, retail team, legal , compliance, and finance teams) and feeding back to central product management Team
- Responsible for coordinating local UAT testing, training, local project management
- Provide brands with local-specific advice on digital best practice, share knowledge and advice, help manage proof of concepts & pilots
- Support on-going run of omnichannel systems by escalating or resolving issues
- Other add-hoc activities related to Ecomm project roll out
- A Digital, E-commerce, Omnichannel expert in project management for with at least 6-7 years experience
- Experience working with multiple business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to summarize, simplify and communicate complex or technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Articulate and collaborative, able to influence others and hold them accountable in a professional and diplomatic manner
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for e-retail environments and innovation
- Fluent in Korean, business profession level for English, both written and spoken. Other language skill is plus.
- Pro-active, creative problem solver with can do attitude
- Prior OMS/WMS system/ AS 400 experience will be a plus
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to email@example.com)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of