KERING EYEWEAR Designer
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking an Eyewear Designer who will be part of our team in Seoul, Korea.
How you will contribute
- Guaranteeing continuous analysis of design, shape, material and colour market trends for Apac markets
- Defining creative concepts and mood boards in line with the briefs provided by Brand Management and the Creative Directors regarding the markets in scope
- Developing creative designs by hand or on a PC with specific focus on Asian friendly style and fitting
- Supporting and researching new alternative technological solutions and research centers
- Closely monitoring with the HQ team the progress of the technical designs, the prototyping items and the entire product development phase
- Supporting the Brand and all departments involved in the process
- Guaranteeing your contribution by communicating the key concepts of the developed Collection to all internal and external key players.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience in Eyewear or Jewellery Design
- You are passionate and enthusiast for Fashion
- You have excellent drawing and research skills on top of strong knowledge of design tools (Illustrator)
- You have good knowledge of Eyewear/Jewellery production
- You have basic knowledge of Business English
- You have ability to work with rigorous deadlines with high pressure and change
- You have ability to understand creative direction and concept
- You are a strong team worker
- You are curious and you have a genuine innovation attitude.
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of