KERING FP&A Analyst
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Set stand alone strong FP&A team supporting Kering Group function and Kering emerging brands in Korea (e.g Alexander McQueen, Boucheron, Balenciaga).
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of consolidation and corporate reporting to group in HFM (Hyperion) including periodic closing coordinating with other teams.
- Streamline the budget and forecast process together with regional & global teams and improve reports & dashboards using business intelligence solutions (e.g. PowerBI)
- Involve Business Intelligence transformation & SAP implementation projects, design and adopt new KPIs, metrics and dashboards to enable more descriptive modelling of performance drivers based on new SAP platform.
- Every month provide timely and reliable financial analysis to the responsible brands and Kering group to help management monitor and optimize the brands’ financial performance results in sales, margin, EBIT and cash flow
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of consolidation and corporate reporting to group in HFM (Hyperion)
- Deliver a sound budgeting/forecast (twice a year) and prepare EVA (Capex / Investment Approval) for new stores & business development on occasion
- Facilitate the overall financial activities of the brands, leveraging internal teams (e.g. Finance Shared Services centre, Tax, Internal Audit...) including overview of internal/external audits.
- Ensure brands are fully compliant with KGAAP, IFRS and tax regulations in a preventive way.
- Work beyond Finance as appropriate to develop and maintain sound business flows in collaboration with internal stakeholders, identify business risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure a smooth and compliant operation adhere to statutory requirements and company policies.
Who you are
- Min 7 years’ experience progressive Finance experience including FP&A function
- Experience in Budgeting & Forecast, Business Analytics and Variance Analytics
- SAP knowledge is must and SAP implementation experience is plus
- Experience leading and developing new financial processes, models and tools
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Nice to have Power BI experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Professional understanding on accounting and retail biz (nice to have)
- Proactive attitude, Good mannered.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of