Kering - Regular
KERING GL Accountant
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion.
How you will contribute
- Establish, formalize and communicate the harmonization & accountability target for accounting operations.
- Support consistency and accuracy of financial entries and financial statement by enforcing common accounting rules across brands and regions
- Align all other systems that are using all or part of the chart of account with SAP KOCA (e.g. Workday, payroll system(s), TM1, Concur, Blackline, Esker, Tririga, Avalara,..._) & all relevant systems that are using an organization structure (i.e. companies, MRP, profit centers) with the SAP Org Structure (e.g. Workday, payroll system(s), TM1, Concur, Blackline, Esker, Tririga, Avalara,..._)
- Identify, streamline and define GL accounts for asset accounting and governance mechanism for maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Harmonize IFRS compliant capitalization and depreciation policy
- Finance Closing
- Lead on-time delivery of Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly closing in accordance with local GAAP and Group guidelines
- Prepare COGS and margin closing - strong understanding of cost accounting and inventory movement
- Maintain and manage Fixed Asset management procedures
- Reconcile Intercompany invoice and prepare for payment
- Manage prepaid expenses
- Evaluate foreign currency transactions every month
- Audit and Tax
- Prepare VAT and Corporate Income Tax filing.
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Support internal and external audit
- Actively communicate with brands to solve any issue in a best way
- Review and study accounting treatment for new accounting transaction
- Participate in on going project and support ad-hoc requests
Who you are
- More than 5~6 years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of