KERING Senior Corporate Communication & Institutional Affairs
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
INCREASE THE AWARENESS AND ENHANCE THE IMAGE OF KERING IN SOUTH KOREA.
This role is based in South Korea, focuses on Korea and reports to Director based in APAC.
Work closely with APAC Director to develop a corporate communication plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics. Manage execution.
How you will contribute
Media Relationship & Enquiries Management
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts with business and fashion/ Luxury media.
- Under HQ’s guidelines, edit content for press releases, consolidate press assets with strong quality control.
- Manage media inquiries and evaluate coverage opportunities in close coordination with APAC and Global HQ.
- Work with PR agency to identify, coordinate and facilitate media interviews with senior management for both content control and logistics support.
- Report to HQ on the PR coverage and improvement proposal.
Explore New Opportunities for Kering’s exposure
- Develop and evaluate partnership opportunities with different platforms to enhance Company’s reputation.
- Pitch high-quality exposures for senior management to reinforce corporate positioning through engagement in sector events as guest speaker, panelist, jury… in coordination with APAC and Global HQ.
Corporate Event Management
- Run a number of corporate events throughout the year.
- Work closely with Kering APAC as well as Kering HQ communication teams to execute the local strategy.
- Monitor and ensure timely reporting of competitors’ events in Korea.
Website/ Social Media Management (TBC)
- Assist to develop & maintain the Korean version of company website for info and data consistency.
- Develop Kering’s social media strategies for Korean market and ensure execution.
Potential Crisis Management
- Always be alert and be sensitive on the potential crisis risk which may affect the company reputation in Korea.
- In case of crisis outbreak, work closely with PR agency and global corporate PR team on management strategy and action plan including risk evaluation, scenario analysis, statement preparation, media communication, timely reporting, etc,.
- Keep brands and Kering updated on relevant evolutions/changes in terms of government policies / laws relevant to our business.
- Assist brands in obtaining all necessary licenses and permits with the support of Kering Legal team (for example store retail license and etc.).
- Provide assistance and necessary training to brands on management skills facing any request from government department if any.
- Collect the major laws and policies released by central and local government and get insights on the background of the legislative development.
- Work with Kering legal team to carry out lobbying activities with relevant governmental authorities and industrial associations or other stakeholders.
- Identify, build and empower efficient network with NGOs whom Kering can potentially work with to fulfil the group vision.
Who you are
- 10 years of corporate communication experience preferably in FMCG/ luxury/ retail industry, in MNC in Korea
- The ideal candidate will be of strategic-thinking as well as hands-on capacities with excellent organizing ability
- Good at coordinating interpersonal relationships and dealing with unexpected circumstance
- Self-motivated and proactive in taking initiatives
- Strong media network across fashion/Luxury and business media categories
- Digital knowledge & Social media experience
- The person must be fluent in Korean and English (oral and written)
- Familiar with government structures and policies
- Be able to work independently
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure. Actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. With talent development, a managerial principle at Kering, we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of