LUXURY TIMEPIECES After Sales Service Staff (Tokyo)
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
The purpose of the role is to coordinate After Sales Staff / Service operations, improving the activities in order to
meet company targets. This position reports to Controller.
- Manages and control the daily activities of the external Watch Repair Center and other after sales activities.
- Coordinate with Gucci Customer service team to satisfy their needs
- Analyze the market and competitors’ activities to improve the service quality
- Organize work orders and dispatch technicians accordingly, and review workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Monitor work order load, progress, and completion.
- Order replacement parts and maintain an inventory of commonly used parts.
- Maintain of master data of parts with ERP
- Provide information to sales and retailers, and Gucci Japan concerned.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries / Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints / Record details of actions taken
- Monthly report to HQ and communicate whenever necessary
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- 7 + years customer service experience including in watch industry, or other consumer goods.
- In depth knowledge of latest Watch and Jewelry trend and market information
- Analytical skill
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making.
- English communication skill is preferred
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Hard working professional, with hands-on and open minded attitude
- Entrepreneur and creative minded, Challenging spirit
- Decision maker, Self starter, Team worker
- Committed and motivated
- Good communicator
- Stay positive under pressures
- Customer service orientation
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Stress tolerance
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Full time