SAINT LAURENT Assistant Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
The Assistant Store Director leads the Department Manager and store sales team to meet and exceed all sales goals and KPI’s.
The Assistant Store Director is responsible for promoting brand engagement to customers, in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned.
He / she assists the Store Director in visual merchandising display
He/she represents the Company and acts as representative of the Store Director and thus fulfils all the tasks given by the Headquarters and Store Director.
- Ensure professional growth and training of the staff with a coaching approach
- Define targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved
- Assist the Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising, customer service and operational functions within the store
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty - previous experience with clienteling and handling VIP customers would also be advantageous
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote customer loyalty
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure the atmosphere of the store upholds the brand image
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- 2 to 4 years of successful experience in a supervisory/managerial retail position
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High availability, responsiveness
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time