SAINT LAURENT Merchandising Manager for Women’s RTW & Shoes Category
Saint Laurent - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Perform the Women categories’ purchases for the Retail network, ensure the follow up of the performance per store, collection, product range and roll out sales initiatives, support the Store Management regarding the performance and train the sales teams on the collections.
Full support towards GMM and manage the team + train the assistant to reach and exceed the target with highest sell through.
- Construct the product mix during the showroom sales according to Image and Core Offer recommendations, order the quantities per store based on the purchasing budgets.
- Elaborate the planning for new collections’ launches in stores on the basis of deliveries and of the seasonality of the different markets.
- Support the Store for the management of product performance through regular exchanges and presence in stores.
- Train the sales teams on investments, stock issues and visual strategies with the information packages and presentations in stores.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports per collection, per store, per product range and analyze resale rates.
- Propose and roll out sales initiatives to enhance the performance with cross functional activities: Marketing Communications, Visual Merchandising, CRM, Trainings.
- Manage the stock transfers as well as the restocking.
- Communicate with the product managers on performance feedbacks in season, produce a report about the performance by product typology, functions/uses, price VS market/customers/brands at the end of the season.
- Prepare and launch the sales periods.
- Support the new positioning of SAINT LAURENT and lead projects connected to the expansion of the stores network.
- Bachelor degree in education
- Experience in a managerial position in an international environment
- Mandatory fluency in English
- Brand & Product understanding and sensitivity for Women Category especially good knowledge of ready to wear in the market
- Analytical mindset and appetence for figures
- Good command of Pack Office, Excel imperatively
- Strong communication skills with the Head Quarter and Retail population
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time